Lancaster Way Business Park is the largest development project within the Cambridge Compass Enterprise Zone with more than 90 acres of land and outline consent to deliver approximately 1.25c million sq. ft. of office, R&D, Light Industrial and logistics space.
With close proximity to Cambridge and boasting excellent transport links to the wider UK and international markets, Lancaster Way has already established itself as a fast growing addition to Cambridge’s rapid growth.
Part of the 175 acre Business Park was awarded Enterprise Zone status in 2016 and Grovemere Property have wasted no time in creating new bespoke facilities for commercial organisation in this unique creative environment. The list of businesses moving to the Enterprise Zone includes:
- Cambridge Commodities – sector – Sport & Health nutrition. 80,000 sq. ft.
- Ellutia Limited – sector – Gas Chromatography instrument manufacture and distribution. 15,000 sq. ft.
- Deanta UK limited – sector – Residential internal door distribution. 46,000 sq. ft.
- The University of Cambridge – sector – Education National Archive store. 56,000 sq. ft.
- Cambridge Nutritional Science – sector – Diagnostics. 36,000 sq. ft.
- Thorlabs – sector – Photonics. 111,000 sq. ft.
The diversity of the businesses joining the existing 75 companies on the park is excellent and will enable more opportunity for collaboration.
Ely is now linked by train to Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge Station and thereafter the Cambridge Biomedical Campus via guided busway all in less than 30 minutes. The new Ely Southern Bypass opened in 2018 shortly after Ely’s new leisure village which provides Ely’s 20,000 residents with excellent leisure facilities.
Lancaster Way is an exciting, dynamic and cost-effective location for business and Grovemere are dedicated to delivering first class facilities for its ever expanding population.
Find out more