Lancaster Way is an established business park, currently home to a diverse mix of over 80 businesses who occupy approximately 87,450 sq. m (940,000 sq. ft) of accommodation.
The Business Park extends to approximately 175 Acres; making Lancaster Way one of the Eastern Regions largest business parks and provides significant new build opportunities.
Part of the estate became an Enterprise Zone in April 2016 and benefits from excellent infrastructure, a pleasant landscaped environment, 24 hour security 365 days a year, super-fast broadcast and is pro-actively managed by Grovemere Property Limited who is based on the estate.
Availability and flexibility
Commercial development land is available to purchase on a freehold basis from one acre to approximately twenty-five acres.
Estate-wide planning permission to allow:
- Open B1 – office, R&D and Light Industrial
- B2 – General Industrial
- B8 – Warehouse and Distribution / Trade Counter
Design and Build
For businesses seeking bespoke / custom-built premises, Lancaster Way offer a comprehensive, fast track design and build service. This includes obtaining necessary planning consents, project management and delivery of a fully fitted turn-key property. Typically, projects can be completed within 6-9 months of exchange of contracts.
Key benefits of the EZ Status include:
- Rates Relief up to £275,000 over 5 years
- Fast-tracked planning
- Additional support for business from the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority
- Access to growth funding
Lancaster Way business park advantages include:
- Freehold Land For Sale
- Flexible Commercial Uses: Offices, R&D, Light Manufacturing, General Manufacturing, trade counter, Warehouse and Distribution
- Diverse mix of over 80 existing businesses with approx. 1600 employees on site
- Project Management Support for both freehold or leasehold D&B projects
- On-site Mangement Team
- 24-hour 365 day a year manned security with CCTV and ANPR Cameras
- Pleasant Landscaped Environment
- Support from ECDC Economic Development Team
Ely is just 20 minutes North of Cambridge via the A10, leave the A14 at Junction 22. By rail from Cambridge and Cambridge North in approximately 15 minutes and 10 minutes respectively. The guided bus from Cambridge also goes directly to Cambridge Biomedical Campus.
Ely has first class communication links and is well located for access to London, the Midlands and by air and sea to Europe. Just over one hour away from London King’s Cross means rapid ease of access to Europe and beyond.
Lancaster Way is an exciting, dynamic and cost-effective location for business and Grovemere are dedicated to delivering first class facilities for its ever expanding population.
Find out more